Event Date: April 27-29, 2018
Location: Link Care
Cost: $300 per couple
Facilitators: Annie Fujikawa, PhD and Cheryl Dueck Smith, MS
Attendance is limited to 16 couples.
The goal of this workshop is to help couples repair, enhance, and continually grow the connection in their love relationship. No matter the stage of your relationship, this workshop will teach you and your spouse how to connect emotionally to create the relationship of your dreams.
- Learn what drives distress and distance
- Understand the logic of emotions
- Identify, recognize, and stop that negative repetitive pattern
- Create safety so you can complete conversations
- Recover, repair and forgive emotional injuries
- Enhance your sexual intimacy